Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GLORIOUS JUICE!

Before I forget, you'll never guess what came in the mail a couple of days ago!
A WHOLE CASE OF SPRING VALLEY BANANA AND BERRY NECTAR!

I got the case through a thing with a website called Soup, which is website where you get to try stuff, and then tell people what you thought about it. You should all go and check it out.

Anyway, the juice itself is heavenly. First of all, it smells really good, which can sometimes be a bit of a let down, because so often is the case that the flavour doesn't stand up to the plate, but not with this juice. Or nectar, to be precise.

So yeah, I now have 24 of these babies to pass around and see what people think of them, so I think that I am going to have a little bit of a juice party or lunch or something like that, which should be pretty cool. And hopefully it will bring a little bit of Spring into our days, because it seems as though we are headed into Autumn a couple of weeks early.

I'm not really complaining about the weather though, after the harsh 40 degree days,  cooler, wetter weather is just what the doctor ordered, but people just seem to forget that so easily. I just prefer it cooler than most. Although some sun for a picnic wouldn't go astray...

xpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment