Friday, June 3, 2011

back from outer space

Alright! I have finished my 3rd semester at uni, and only 5 more semesters to go until I graduate.

The past month or so has been pretty hectic, and there hasn't been a whole lot of knitting going on at the moment, just a bit of planning wherever I can fit it in. But I do have some garter stitch scarves on the needles, actually two or three I think.
It's mainly been a whole lot of exams and tests for the past month, and I haven't really had a lot of time to put in effort in my blog, but now I'm back with gusto :D

I'll be off for the next two months or so, and next semester I should have NO ESSAYS to write at all, which is a really encouraging prospect to look forward to.

Either way, watch this space for a whole lot more knitting news folks

x peace

No comments:

Post a Comment