Monday, November 22, 2010

Due to a technical glitch

This technically is not my 100th post, although blogger seems to think that it is :D

Either way, I thought that i should do a little blogging, seeing as I probably won't get the 100th blogpost spectacular before I finish my two exams this week.

And to be honest, there really hasnt been a whole lot going on at the moment, apart from studying and hanging out with friends. I got to see Andrea, Joel and Micheal over the weekend, which is always fun.
But now that the weather has finally taken a turn for the better, i really hope that I will be able to get to the beach sometime soon.



ANYWAY.
I'm thinking of being a complete blog idea thief, and do one of those 30 question things, where you're supposed to answer one question per blog. I just don't really have a lot going through my head at the moment apart from revolutionary political theory and japanese verb conjugations. So after my official 100th post, i think that that is what I shall do, just to give me a little bit of direction and at least have something interesting to talk about.

although, i really have to share this with you all.

Also, I've been dabbling in a little bit of Bulgarian at the moment, and I can read a little bit already, although Im not really expecting to see any amazing results. But it is the one slavic language that I can seem to pick up with relative ease, and I don't really know why. Either way, it's pretty cool and left of centre.

Either way, I thought that I would just post a little something just to let you know that I haven't abandoned the blog :D

peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment