Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I think that my voice may be breaking again

Which is kind of annoying, i wasn't really anticipating it going too much deeper that what I had already, but it's alright. As long as I'm able to talk, I'll be happy.

I think it is almost too much to expect that a little growth spurt is thrown in, but I can always hold my breath and keep marking off my height on the wall like a good little six year old.

ANYWAY. on to the topic of the day.
Seeing as I am coming up to the one hundredth post for this blog, and that I have a little bit of a following, which is SO cool by the way. I am amazed that people all around the world are reading about this, and I'd like to give you all a big shout out and say thanks.
But something else I wanted to do was to throw a bit of a celeberatory post, do something that everyone would like to see me blog about or do on the blog. And here is were I need your help!
For those of you who have read my ramblings for a while, incoherent as they are, is there anything that you would like to see on the blog, maybe something I touched on before and you really liked? I was thinking of getting all that Hawaiian stuff ready, but lately there has been a LOT of South American travel chatter, so I may just end up doing something on that.
I might be able to do another one of those nifty playlists that I did a while back, which seemed to be pretty popular.
Either way, to thank whoever reads this blog, I wanted to do something that you would enjoy, so please leave your comments and suggestions. All i know is that I want to do something pretty awesome for it, I never thought that I would actually make it to one hundred posts.

Anyway, comments and suggestions would be massively appreciated :D
peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment