Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Sweater Finished

It is always a pretty exciting time when you finish a knitted item that you have been working on for a little while, but this one is special. It's really the first item that I have made for myself that has had any sort of cables, and I am really happy with the way that they turned out in general. For your own eyes, here is a photograph of the finished product :
All in all, I'm really happy that I have been able to commit myself to a project for a relatively short period of time, and get it done. Normally, a sweater would take me months and months to knit, whereas this one only took about two or so. Needless to say, it will be a welcome to the wardrobe, especially with the cooler months coming round sooner rather than later.

And, very cheekily, I have immediately started on getting another project up and running. To be honest, it has been cast on and just languishing in my knitting storage space for about 4 years, and I think that it is about time to get it over and done with, so I can make some more room for other things.


In other news, (and rather ironically), just mentally preparing myself for the heat wave that we are apparently going to be having here in Sydney, so I don't really know how much knitting is going to get done, but I am going to try my best and just keep plugging along.
Oh, and next week I hope I'm going to have a Wii party with Tiff and Adam, and maybe a few others but we'll see. Should be very exciting.

x peace folks

No comments:

Post a Comment