Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nice chill of a weekend.

You might be happy to know that I have come back to the blogging scene after a bit of a hiatus, I just haven't really been able to sit still at the computer for long enough to throw out a blog post here and there.

Anyway, I've been thinking that I really do need to get a bit of media on here a bit sooner, rather than later, because I know that my incessant ramblings would probably get a bit tedious after a while. So keep watching this space and I hope you will be pleasantly surprised with a couple of changes.
I think that I have just been in a bit of a blogging funk for a bit, but it's always nice to come back and just let myself ramble for a while.

Oh, and I got a Kindle eBook reader today! And it's really quite cool, I'm loving just exploring it here and there. To be honest, there are some pretty good finds out there if you look hard enough, I got the entire Arthur Conan Doyle collection for free, which is always a good thing. Plus I like its dictionary, it's got a lot of great features that I am pretty eager to get acquainted with.

So, I have dancing again tomorrow which should be fun, and a pretty nice workout. Not only do I get to work out while I'm having fun (which, to be honest, is something that I've been looking for for ages, I never seem to enjoy myslef whenever I'm doing any hardcore exercise), it will be really rewarding if I ever get round to joining one of the performances, if I can put myself up to that standard.

And from then on I think that I am going to have a fairly busy week, it will be my mum's birthday on Thursday and there is plenty to be done before then, I've found an uber cool cake recipe that I am going to cook, but I will link it to you guys next time.

peace for now folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment