Thursday, August 12, 2010

so here goes

I've kinda decided to put the Hawaii thing on the backburner for a little while. I've discovered that I am actually far less prepared than I would have liked to have been, and as a result of that, I've kind of shunned blogging for a little bit. What with work and university and all the other tidbits of my life, blogging just hadn't been on the highest list of priorities at the time.

BUT NOW! without the threat of actually having to do something, I'm able to go back and ramble a fair bit. Which I like doing, because I don't often have the chance to just ramble on to people about stuff these days, everybody (including myself) is just so hectically busy that I haven't had a chance to catch up with a whole bunch of folks since a couple of months ago. Hopefully when I get into more of a routine with university, I should be able to just pop out and do things here and there, see people whenever I can.

Anyway. Things have been pretty good though at the moment. I am absolutely loving all my courses at uni at the moment, we'll see how long that lasts for, but I think that this term is actually going to be a whole lot easier than last term. I suppose now that I am already settled a little bit, have my friends there and just am a little bit more open in meeting a bunch of new people, it is a lot easier in that respect. And I know when to push myself a little bit more when I'm not studying as much as I should be. Which is often. I have a really awful habit of studying things that have nothing to do with anything I'm studying at university. But I spose it can never really hurt having a large general knowledge :D

I hope to blog a tad more frequently than I have been doing lately. I kind of feel bad for not blogging a whole lot in the past couple of weeks, but really, I have just not had the time, and whenever I get home from work, the last thing I want to do after typing on a computer for the last 5 hours is to get on the computer again and type some more. Either way, hang around for a while, there should be a few more blog posts in the not so distant future.

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment