Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm still alive

So don't fret none.

But at the moment I'm finding it a slight bit difficult trying to fit blogging around work and university, I think after a little while I should be able to get into some sort of routine, but at the moment it is really hectic. I hardly stop for breath on my normal blogging day of Monday, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm pretty sure that I can fit in a bit here and there.
And work is kind of just exhausting, in computer terms. After staring at a computer screen for 5 hours a night or so, the last thing I really want to be doing is coming back and staring at a computer screen for another couple of hours.

But I do kind of keep a little bit of a journal of blog post ideas and stuff like that, now that I haven't done a bit of free blogging for a while. After I'm finished writing the Hawaii series, I'll have so much stuff to write about I won't know what's gotten into the blog :D

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment