Thursday, September 30, 2010

road rage

I don't normally suffer from road rage, but something's been irking me for a hell of a long time. Actually, a couple of things, but they both tie in to the same kind of thing.

I'm not exactly sure what the RTA has told all the other red p platers out there when they first get their license, but I seem to recall there being a limit of 90kms an hour for those with them. And I don't know if this is something that I should be pissy about, but when I'm going on the freeway and I'm going my limit of 90, it's SO ANNOYING to see all the red p platers pass me with the rest of the traffic. I just don't know, do the cops not care about it? It just seems like I'm the only one who sticks to the limits. But, for those who do speed, be prepared for me to slow down and laugh quite loudly when you get pulled over by the cops.

The other thing that really gets on my nerves is all the regular license drivers who get narky with me, and love to yell obscenities and beep their horns and everything, because I can't go over 90kms an hour. To be honest, I don't really care, but I do keep to the left lane. OVERTAKE ME YOU FOOLS, and stop riding on my tail. The biggest culprits in this groups would actually be the truck drivers. I don't care if you're going to be a few minutes later for your delivery, I'm not going to speed if you're on my hammer. PFAH. This happens so much of the time too, which is kind of lame. After all that, people should really chill out when they're driving. And then they can get home and complain about it as much as they want.

peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment