Sunday, March 27, 2011

2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2011

I know that it is really late notice for any Aussie knitters around here, but starting as of tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, which is something that I am really looking forward to participating in.
The idea is to essentially get as many bloggers as we can blogging about the same thing for a week or so, and in order to find a whole lot of new blog content to read through and just to enjoy yourself through your blog a little bit more.


Either way, it will definitely keep the posts coming for the next week, which is a habit that I always say that I want to get into a little bit more, and I've looked at the fifth day's topic in advance and it is pretty exciting actually. But I'm going to leave the other articles for a little bit of a surprise.

Of course, I may even go the whole hog and put in a couple of other posts in between all the blog week ones, because I have made a lot of progress on my Dale of Norway Osterdalen sweater, I finished one of the sleeves and I'm now onto the second.

So, I do encourage you to look into participating in the blog week challenge, because hey, there is nothing like a good challenge to get the creative juices flowing a whole lot, and also to check out Eskimimi's blog, because it's awesome in all the blog week gloriness, and just in general.

x peace folks

No comments:

Post a Comment