Friday, July 16, 2010

FINALLY DONE!!!


With much joy, I now protest that I have finally completed the sweater I have been working on, the pattern of which can be found here.
I must say that I am really pleased with the final result of the jumper as a whole, and I think that it really is one of the best things that I've made as well, because I've sucked it up and finished it up to as high a standard as I'm possibly able to do.

So pretty much all of my time has been going into this for the past couple of weeks, so I think that I'll have a little break, and then I'm going onto continue with my other work in progress, which I very eagerly started yesterday. It should be pretty simple, and will give me plenty of time to work on my upcoming blog post series, which I am quite excited about. At least I have some focus for my blog at the moment, but I do hope that everything turns out well for what I have in mind.

But for now, I think that that is me spent for the day, so I'll leave it at that.

xPeace folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment