Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something we all should remember

                                                              Via We♥It
I'm sure that people keep forgetting this vital piece of information. But it's nice to have a great image like this to help remind us.
To be honest though, I'm finding it kind of difficult to come up with a lot of great blog topics at the moment. Things are obviously waiting in the wings, like the fact that I start work on MONDAY!, but apart from that, not a whole lot is happening which is remotely comment-worthy. I am doing what everyone should be doing during holidays, just relaxing and taking it easy, but I must say that I am looking forward to getting some money, and being able to start saving up again.
I might post a few blog posts on what I've been listening to and watching at the moment though, it's cool, I've been listening to a far more eclectic range of music, and as you know, I've been watching movies from around the world, so I might pick out a few and just go over them, you might be able to find something that you like.
In the meantime, I'm just going to go trawling out throughout the blog world and see if I can find some cool sites to check out. Either way, I'll leave it at this for now

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment