Sunday, July 4, 2010

GERMS

I don't know if it is just me, but has anyone else kind of noticed how our homes are now supposedly become 100% germ free these days?

Last night when I was watching TV, no fewer than 4 ads in a row came up trying to sell us products that will get rid of 99.99 percent of the germs, leaving your house pest free, etc. etc.

But what happens when you go outside? That's right. The germs find the little germ-free surface that they can and will go to town. No wonder why people are getting so sick nowadays just from a cold or basic things like that. I think if you over-sanitise your house, ridding it of all types of germs, you're also going to rid yourself of the ability to create an immunity to them.

Not that it's good to have an overly messy house, or dirty for that matter, but I don't really see the need for a residential house to be hospital grade sterile. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment