Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HAWAII SPECIAL

Ok.

So here is the kind of thing that I wanted to do here, I'm not exactly sure how successful it's going to be, but I'll give it a go at least. It's my blog anyway, I can do what I want. Not that I'm so dictatorial, but yeah.
I wanted to give what I think would be my ideal itinerary for a trip to Hawaii.

Ive done a whole lot of research, and while this isn't necessarily a travel blog post, I'd like to think that it is. I've never been to Hawaii, so a lot of what I'll be going off for the next little while is travel brochures and books, photos, websites, videos, pretty much basically all your media.

I've kind of tried to include a little bit on everything that you could think of doing, including things like dining out, hotels, shows to see, places to visit, beaches to check out, and all that type of stuff. I'm really looking forward to these next 10 posts or so, I'm really pleased to have a concept out there.

I'll leave you hanging for the moment, but watch this space for a nifty 10 day holiday itinerary by yours truly. I hope you enjoy all the hard hitting research I've been doing for it, I've got literally tens of pages of ideas and suggestions :D

peace x

1 comment: