Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awkward Scent Situation

OK, so a few days ago I was looking for some deodorant, as per usual, and being the impulsive kind of guy that I am, I just picked up a Rexona that looked good and decided to just live with the consequences of buying it without checking how it smells first.

But that really isn't the problem here, I do love it and I'm happy I got the stuff, and it does make for a nice change once in a while. The problem I have with this deodorant is that this is the exact same stuff that one of my friends wears.

I don't really know if it's all that bad, but in my mind it's kind of like going to a party in the same outfit as someone, after you've seen them in that outfit a billion times before.


Either way, another awkward, but unfortunately not scent-related, situation presented itself yesterday as well. I was driving back home from giving out some resumes to stores in order to get a job, and when I pulled up to the lights, what was next to me but a 60 year old lady in a bright hot blue convertible. I didn't even know what to do with my eyes, it just seemed so awkward. What was worse was that at the lights she was flicking through a jewellery store magazine pamphlet :O

It was just another crazy day lol.

peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment