Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HAIR CUT

I got my hair cut today, and I'm liking it at the moment.

After a whole long while of pondering whether or not i should do it, I finally had something pretty drastic done to it, I got most of it shaved off, which is really unlike me, but I am so glad I did it.
It means I can wear hats again! And although I know that hats eventually are a contributor to baldness, it is one luxury that I'm willing to take the risk for.

(And just fyi, I have no idea where that hat comment came from, but it came out so I'll leave it there)

Anyway.

I'm kind of a bit disjointed at the moment, it feels like I have so many thoughts going round in my head at the same time, but when I try and pull one out, it just goes away. But I know that I am hella keen to get back into some music again. But this time, I'm going to start off with just me and an acoustic guitar and get some solid work done over the holidays and see what happens, because I miss playing music, not just listening to it.

Either way, I think a little bit of a surprise in the next post would be pretty apt. Although I don't think everyones gonna like, but eh.  :D One can hope?

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment