Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas/New Years Week

Has kind of been quietly busy, which is always good. I thought that seeing as I haven't blogged for a week or so, I should get around to doing something, but apart from Christmas eve and day, not a whole lot has happened to be honest, just all the nice little Christmassy type of stuff.

But I must say, last Thursday I went to the beach with a few things and it was amazing :D I had so much fun at Manly beach, especially because I haven't been to the beach in over 2 years or so, and I didn't get nearly as badly burnt as I thought I could have been, after spending a whole year where I hid all my skin under jackets to keep warm.

Anyway, I'm going to leave all my NYE plans up in the air, I don't really know what to do at the moment, but I think that I might go to Andrea's place, sounds like it should be pretty sweet.

Short and sweet today folks
x peace

No comments:

Post a Comment