Saturday, March 20, 2010

The First Blog Post!

So I've finally gotten around to starting one of these, it seems like all the cool kids are blogging these days so I thought that I might as well too.

I'm not exactly sure where I want to go with this blog, but I'll try and keep it as entertaining as possible^^

So yeah, went to Michael's St. Patricks Day party last night, and it was so nice to see all my old friends again after having been overseas for the year and stuff like that, and it just felt really nice to have everyone kind of in the same place at the same time for once, because now that we are all studying in university and getting on with life, it's been pretty hard to coordinate a meeting when everyone was there.!
I think that I can safely say that fun was had by all, and it was an all round pretty top friday night to be honest.

I think I'll leave it there for the moment, pretty short and sweet!
xmatty

No comments:

Post a Comment