Friday, May 7, 2010

Breathe a Sigh of Relief

I have finished all of my assignments for the most part now, which kind of explains why i haven't really been bloggin for the past couple of days. Kind of had a mental brain explosion, what with all the assignments, but now I can have a really relaxing weekend, thank goodness.

So now, I can find all the good and the weird news stories out there on the internet, and I think that I've found a pretty good one.
Apparently there is a man in India who has not had anything to eat or drink for the past 70 years. And, he's not dead. Mr Prahlad Jani is apparently a "Breatharian", living of his 'spiritual life-force' alone. He's also being observed now by a university, who say that he's gone for about 6 days observation without any signs of dehydration or hunger.
Now, when I was coming home from university today, the bus I normally get just didn't come (thanks for that city buses), but the point is, i got home about 2:30 this afternoon, and only two hours after I would normally have lunch, and I was visciously hungry, so forgive me if I don't try and become a Bretharian. I might just hurt somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment