Monday, May 3, 2010

The Writing is on the Wall

Or, the drawings are, rather.
I think that this would have to be one of my favourite videos out there on Youtube, I think that this concept of video is really great, and it would actually be something really cool to do if I possessed the proper artistic skills.



I really think that that is one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while, and I think that it would be really cool to do, especially in a boring old office or something like that, I think that it would brighten up your day no end. Not only because it is fun to do, but it really does look like something that you would appreciate being able to look at again and again.

And because the internet is good like that, when you find something that you like, you are bound to be able to find something that you like even more than that.
I think that this next video really takes the cake.

I guess the thing that gets me is that they're just so quick to paint over everything that they have already done, but I think that in this case it works out pretty well. I think that I like the community effort on things like this as well, it just seems to me as though it's a little more impressive that you've let everyone kind of do their own thing, but it still is able to look really good.

Anyway, I have to get ready for uni, do a bit of preparing and stuff like that, but let me know what you think of the videos!:D

1 comment: