Sunday, May 2, 2010

DRIVING

Ok, so I'm just going to keep this one short, but on I said that I would let you know how my driving test went, and I am really glad to say that I did pass my driving test on the first go, and I am now actually allowed to drive by myself!

So the test itself was actually a lot easier than I thought that it was going to be, all I really had to do was stop by the kerb, do a 3-point turn and just drive around for a little bit. It really was a breeze, but I couldn't really tell how I was doing because the guy who was marking me was like a stone wall, couldn't really get any emotion out of him whatsoever, but I guess I must have done pretty well.

So yeah, I'm now actually able to drive around by myself, which feels pretty weird, I suppose, not really having anyone else in the car except for the people on the radio. But it's all good, I don't have to rely on public transport nearly as much as I used to.

I think that I'm going to keep it nice and short here, I'll come back tomorrow and write up a bigger and more interesting post, I haven't been in the blogging mood for the last little bit, but I will press on with it, I'm really surprise that I have been able to keep up with it this far to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment