Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weird Weather Feelings

Now, I was kind of under the impression that after I had spent a year in a very cold country, at least by Australian standards anyway, that I would kind of be less susceptible to the colder weather over here. Unfortunately for me, I was wrong.

Pretty much every morning this week, it has been absolutely FREEZING at my house, and this always makes me do something that I eventually regret for the rest of the day. I always tend to overdress when it is cold, like you probably should, but the annoying thing is that it actually ends up being quite warm for the rest of the day, which means that I have to end up carrying around all the jackets and scarves and stuff like that, which makes me want winter to come a whole lot quicker, just so I don't have to lug all the things around for the rest of the day.

I really can't wait for winter to come, and I know what some of you are thinking, why would you want it to be really cold all the time, why not just in the morning? I guess I'm one of those people that either like it to be quite hot or quite warm, I hate having to start off the day wearing one outfit of clothing, and then come to the end of the day and be wearing something completely different, its totally impracticle.

So at the moment, I suppose I am procrastinating a little bit from pushing on with my history essay at the moment, I should actually get back to that sooner of later. I'll just have to trawl my way through the library to find all the books that I need to get out to be properly informed on all the subjects that I need to write about, which in itself is almost like an assessment task, but it should be alright.
It's kind of weird though, actually, I am quite looking forward to doing this essay, but I think more of in a sense that it will actually be over and done with by next Friday, and that will be the first of not that many essays that I actually have to do for this semester.

The big news for tomorrow though is that I will be going for my P's, which is really exciting, but also kind of scary, I've heard a lot of stories about how hard it is to get in the first place. But to be honest, I know that I can do everything that I'll need to do, so I am quite hopeful that I will get my p's tomorrow, and then wow, I'll actually be able to go to places that aren't accessible by public transport. YEAH.
So yeah, by my next post we'll know if I have passed or not, so I'll keep you on the know!

No comments:

Post a Comment