Saturday, April 10, 2010

CAPPED

Or so it would seem at the moment. So it's a bit harder to find some great stories for inspiration out there, but I'll work hard on it :D

Still in the middle of my 2 week break from uni, which is kind of nie and refreshing, but I must say that it is kind of nice to have uni to fill my days with sometimes. Don't get me wrong, though, I do love my holidays ♥
So at the moment, there is a pack of kookaburrahs outside the house, and it's quite nice to hear them laughing away to themselves, because they have kind of gone under the radar a bit at the moment, I must admit I haven't heard them around for a little while. Must be those little birds driving them away.

I'm really looking forward to Monday though, I'm going to go to the Easter show and check out how things are going there. I'll be sure to swing past the food pavillions to get all the free samples, have a look at what is going on in the main arena and just have a general amble around this year I think. I may even go and see the little baby animals, if the mood strikes. We'll just have to see how that goes. However, I think that I will steer clear of that ride that broke down yesterday.
Hopefully the weather will be fine on Monday, I think I saw on the news that it was going to be. I personally think that this type of weather is absolutely PERFECT beach weather. It's not really hot, so the sand isn't going to burn your feet, and you might not get as burnt, plus there isn't going to be as many people and tourists at the beaches as there is in summer. Ideal, i say. But we'll see how that turns out.
Just on beaches, I think that I would have to say that my favourite beach here in Sydney would have to be Manly beach. I think the general atmosphere and ambiance of the Manly area is absolutely amazing, and it's just a really nice place to go, if you go to the beach or not. However, if you do make the trek out that way, it would kind of be silly not to go to the beach and have a good time. Plus the ferry ride from Circular Quay to Manly is a real treat as well, you get to see a lot of great sites on the way, and you can always use a bit more vitamin d from the sun.
I think i'll leave it at that for the moment, hope you guys are having a good weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment