Tuesday, October 19, 2010

95th post

With this being my 95th post, I'm thinking of doing something pretty darn special for number 100, but I haven't really decided on what I want to do yet. I'm sure something will come to me and it'll be pretty splendiferous.

Today was a pretty nifty day, I think someone has finally declared that it is shorts and thongs weather, which is kind of great. Thongs are entirely much more preferable to closed in shoes in the summertime, it can just be a bit of a bitch when it rains all of a sudden and the pattern on the thongs start rubbing off onto your feet. yuck.

And what's even better is that there is only three and a half weeks left of uni until the semester is over for the year, which makes me really excited :D I just hope that I have enough to do with people over the holidays, for some reason, (and I don't really know why, seeing as most of the people I know drive these days,) social gatherings have kind of been a bit sparce this year, a far cry from last year. But as I've been told, it's just different.

But I definitely think I can convince a few people to head off to the beach or something like that. :D

I think for the next post, I might put up another of my work music playlists, it seems like that was pretty popular, so stay posted folks.

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment