Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Start of Another Week

And I feel oddly calm with the week coming up, having two essays due on the same day. I'm unusually well prepared, which I'm extremely happy about, normally I wouldn't start an essay till about 2 days before it's due or so, but actually giving myself a whole week is simply astounding.

And actually, it has been kind of interesting researching for this English essay, the only difficult thing is picking which one I am actually going to write about, because so much of the information could overlap for so many of the questions.

Either way, things are looking pretty good at the moment, I only have about 5 weeks of university left, I'm getting more work for the time being, and there is not a whole lot left to do with university and I'll finally be finished for the year.

In the meantime, I've begun working on a better body for summer, which hopefully will work out, because it would be good to lose a bit of weight, especially with everyone at uni seeming to be in such good condition. I don't know if my perceptions are actually true, but in general it seems to be a very healthy, fit, and also really TALL student body at uni. I cannot get over the fact of how short I am in comparison to most of the other guys there which is kind of offputting. I kind of find getting to know and making friends with really tall people is just quite intimidating to be honest, simply because of the height difference. But that is just another one of my little quirks. I dunno.

Just thought I should do another little post, just to keep up the impetus :D

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment