Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've reached a whole new low

By typing the words 'Dungeons and Dragons' into my google search bar, and then quickly quickly regretted it.
I just typed it in to see if I could find a world competition, or something like that. You know how there is the grand masters in Chess (or so I am guessing), i just would have figured there would have been an equivalent for Dungeons and Dragons.

But as soon as I typed in the words, my computer screen was filled with images of trolls, wizards, nifty magic spells you can use and stuff like that. A WHOLE lot of forums on the subject, and just generally a bit too overwhelming for my liking.

To bo honest, people kind of think that I am a pretty hardcore gamer, or for some reason or another they just think that I would seem to know about trolls and dark wizards and all the other connotated mystical creatures that come with RolePlayer Games, but to be honest, I would be the last person on earth to talk to if you wanted me to join in on one of your quests (or whatever them kids are calling it these days). It just never enticed me, I mean, I do like the Tony Hawks games on the playstation, as much as any other person would, but all of this WoW stuff, where you see kids glued to their computer screens for ridiculous periods of time, it never really got to me. And I'm kind of happy about it, the last thing that I need is for some more nerd factor to come out, I've got enough of that already.

Either way, if you might be interested in entering the world of Dungeons and Dragons, you can visit the official website here. But don't say that I haven't warned you.

Peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment