Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dorian Gray

Shall now consume my reading life for the next week or so.

This is probably the one book that I am most keen about reading now for my English course at uni, maybe because I have read all of them except for two at the moment.
I think that I have finally decided that I'll keep what I've got for the moment at uni. I always have an inkling that I might like to do law, or combine my degree with something else, but I think that what I'm doing now works, although this attitude seems to be changing daily.

Either way, I think that I am just going to try and breeze through these final few weeks of uni, do my last exam, and hopefully just beach it a whole lot with my friends. I went to my friend Sarah's 21st on Saturday, got to see everyone (or mostly everyone. Ill have to visit Andrea sometime soon :D) and it was nice just hanging out with everyone, which is such a change from what I have normally been doing as of late.

So yeah, I'm hoping that I'm going to see my friends a whole lot more, and I aim to just have a lot of fun and take as many pictures as I can possibly take. It's not all the time that you have a four month summer holiday, so I may as well take advantage of it.

But before that I do have a few things to wrap up with Uni, of course, but I kind of love that rush of enthusiasm I get when I realise that I only have such a short time left to be studying. I always seem to pick up a whole lot more at the end of terms, it's just the way I work, I suppose.

peace folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment