Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sigh of Relief

Last week was a particularly stress filled week, I had two essays amounting to about 4000 words, both due on Friday, and I thought  that I had left enough time to get them well and truly finished in time for the deadline, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Needless to say, my Thursday and Friday were pretty hectic, but I am glad to say that I have effectively finished the two essays, and I have entered another unusual period where I don't really have to do a whole lot of stuff for university, and the stuff that I do have to do I'm pretty keen to get done, seeing as there is only about 4 weeks of studying left for the rest of the year!

Which is definitely exciting, however I just was not able to get to the blogosphere during last week, although I have been trying really hard to keep up with it as much as I can.


Either way, I've been able to take the time to read anothe Kathy Reichs novel which has really gripped me for the past couple of days, and my only gripe with her novels is that they are SO GOOD that I am not really able to stop reading them, which really compacts the enjoyment time I get from reading them. But nevermind, that is something that I choose to do when I read the books.

For the rest of the weekend, all has been pretty normal, I got a fair bit of sweater knitted this afternoon, and I should be able to get a photo on here soon, it is getting to a fairly decent size. I wrote a new blogpost in Swedish, just trying to get a few of them up. If anyone is able to help me out, rather than starting up a whole new blog, would I be able to make a page off my original blog page here, and post to that one seperately, rather than having alternating English and Swedish blog posts and just confusing everybody. If i can't, I'll just suck it up and make a new Swedish blogg.


PEACEx matt

No comments:

Post a Comment