Friday, June 25, 2010

Shibuya Square

I SO want to go to Shibuya square. Actually it would be great to get around and see all of Japan, but I think that there is just something awe-inspiring, it's always so busy and just full of people, and there are always so many lights and advertisements all around. I just think that it would be a really cool place to go to and take a photo :D


I really love these types of city photos, it would be great to be able to learn how to take them properly so I could take a couple of my own. I just love the effect and I think that they always turn out really well.
Of course, you'd need to find a great vantage point to take the photos, but I think it'd be worth the effort to be honest.
For now, I might go for a walk and see if I can find some new things to photograph, I always love finding new things where I live, and there are atually quite a good few things which are quite photogenic.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment