Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weeds

I know that I might be behind the eight ball here, but I watched the first four episodes of Weeds yesterday and I am really hooked!

The last thing that I really need at the moment is to have another TV show to catch up with and then watch religiously every week once I've actually caught up, but I can't help it. I just instantly enjoyed watching it, and one of the things that I think helps there is that i was really excited and enthusiastic about getting to watch it for the first time, so I think that I instantly made that connection with the show.

Anyway, I really do love it to bits already. There's just enough drama to be interesting, but it is definitely a comedy through and through.

I must say, though, it really wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be like, I wasn't really expecting the 'normal mother' figure to start up a weed dealing business in the suburbs, but I think that it's far better than anything that I was expecting. I really love how I was able to connect with the characters really quickly, and I think that it's just a great TV series so far. I'm going to go watch some more now ^^
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment